marți, 7 iunie 2016

A new life

I was going to eat at a local restaurant near my house, when a familiar face showed up for once after the incident. It was Jude. He gave me an interesting offer: he wanted me to join the Liberation Militia with him. I mean, what do I have to lose? I have lost family members and a chance of education because of THEM. Revenge keeps climbing up my to-do list.
After the discussion, he left and I went back home. I found a letter from someone. Sephy? She wanted me to go to her if we want to start a new life together. I would love to start again! Or to try at least. But the letter tells me to be there in 2 minutes? I rushed as fast as I did when the bombing happened to her house, but the limousine that she was in already started going the road. I couldn't keep up with it. Now I have lost everyone closer to me, except Jude and mom. All this hatred and anger in me, I want them to disappear. Now I have no other choice. I am joining Jude in the L.M.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu