marți, 7 iunie 2016

The bomb

I was talking to Sephy today, told me that she would go to the Dundale Shopping District this afternoon. So we can't meet tomorrow. So I just stood with my family. They have changed after the incident, but mostly Jude and dad. I saw them yesterday with something that looked like a blueprint. No idea what for. But then it hit me. When I wanted to go to the Mall, Jude warned me not to, so I knew it had something to do with it. And so I rushed to get Sephy out of here, and God bless I did. After that,a huge boom is all I could hear, and people screaming, I wanted answers, so after I talked to Sephy for a bit, I went back home only to see the news of the bomb of Dundale and dad watching. Mom talked to him for a bit, but long enough to realize that he was involved in this. This means that both Jude and dad were involved in this bombing.
Oh no.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu