marți, 7 iunie 2016

Lynette

I came back from another boring day of school. But this time was very different. Before I could even enter the house, I just hear familiar screams inside. As I came in, I saw jude fighting with Lynette. Lynette had an accident 3 years ago and she lost her memories, and now she thinks that she is a Cross. Jude hates that and always tries to convince her that she's wrong. But this time he has gone too far. I tried to stop them, but when I tried to run to them, Jude already smashed Lynette in a mirror. That time, father came in to stop them, and for the first time, he talked to use about what happened 3 years ago. Apparently Lynette had a Cross boyfriend and got attacked by noughts and he died and now she is like this. For the first time in a long time I see Jude actually feeling sorry for something he has done.
But this was not done.
The day after, Lynette told us that she was going to take a walk, but  about 1 hour later, the policemen  came to our house to tell us that Lynette was dead.
She died.
She died just now.
But I can't feel anything. I can't cry even if I wanted to. But when I went to my bed, I saw a letter under my pillow.
Of hers.
She took the easy way out.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu