marți, 7 iunie 2016

Introduction

Hello! I am Callum Ryan McGreggor, and this is my first blog post! I am excited to start telling you guys about my life in this journal of mine! Well, we will start with an introduction of me: I am 15 years old and I am a nought, so I come from a poor family, but we take care of ourselves fine. Speaking of family, I should introduce them to you!
- My mother, Meggie
- My father, Ryan
- My brother, Jude...
- And my sister, Lynette
My family is really nice, but Jude is a really complicated person. I still love him though. We are doing our best to help each other.
As noughts, we obviously are treated like inferior people. But there is one special Cross who has always looked at me as an equal person. She is my best friend, Sephy. We knew each other since she was born, and we had fun evers since, and our families as well! Well, that was the case, until 3 years ago when our families just stopped talking to each other. I don't understand, but what is important is that me and Sephy are still inseperable even after what happened. Very excited to continue posting here!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu