marți, 7 iunie 2016

Things are changing

Yes! I got into Heathcroft! I was really excited when I got the news! I was finally going to do something significant in my life! I was ready to go to school: all my tools, notebooks, my new uniform, everything was perfect. This is going to be great!
Maybe.
As I got to the main entrance, a horde of Crosses were pushing me -and the other noughts who got in- in the center of the crowd where some policemen were staying. They hit us all to make us stay on the ground, but nothing hurt more than hearing what Sephy had to say: "You are all acting like BLANKERS!". I have never heard her say that word before, and I never wanted to. Did she really mean it? I don't know, but all I know is that this was not agreat start, and I have a chance of losing my best friend.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu